Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

Real Estate Bubble?

Expounders of today's conventional wisdom would likely recommend that I invest the total of my next three years' tuition bills in the property market instead. The projected return of that investment (and subsequent reinvestment of those profits) will presumably far exceed the increased income I'm hoping to earn during my forthcoming career as an attorney.

Not exactly a comforting thought.

On the other hand, media rumblings of an imminent meltdown in the nation's real estate market continue to grow. So, in the interests of buttressing my fragile psyche with additional affirmation of the soundness of my law school decision, I say: pop away with those needles, ye economics gods...

-LSD

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?