Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

That's My Boy

I've had complaints (alright, a single offhand observation by my mate Scooter, but I like to imagine there's a large and enthralled readership out there) that I don't mention my kids much on these pages. That's because I assume that things I may find cute about my kids are a bore to the general public. But I'm willing to test the presumption, so here's a little vignette:

My 2-year old Abie has a habit of running words into each other. So when his sister tells him to do something, rather than answering "OK, Kayla", he responds "Okayla."

For example:

Kayla: "Abie, let's decorate the freshly painted walls with our markers."
Abie: "Okay-la."

Okayla, that'll do. Barring a flood of requests for more delightful anecdotes about the Goldberger tykes (by "flood" I'll settle for two), back to normal programming.

-LSD

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?